Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Back in London

My plane was late. Easyjet said that they had had an equipment problem with another aircraft, and that they had therefore doubled up two flights. Instead of having separate flights from London to Toulouse and Barcelona, they used the one plane to make a circular London Toulouse Barcelona London trip. What this meant was that I didn't get off the plane and through customs and immigration until about 1am. Fortunately I was flying into Gatwick, which is on the main southern rail line out of London and trains run late, so there was no difficulty getting home. I just got home late: at about 2am. (A real problem with Stansted airport is that the last train runs at midnight). Anyway, the air ticket didn't cost much, so I won't complain the way the Yobbo is about Qantas.

No comments:

Blog Archive