Wednesday, April 10, 2002


big apple blog bash; click for details


It seems that the bloggers of New York are having a little do on April 19. And while I'd love to meet the wonderful Asparagirl, sadly I think I am not going to be on that side of the pond. Still, if she and the bloggers of New York want to come over to London some time, I am sure I can provide beer / pizza / copies of the Guardian for them to hurl across the room in disgust etc whenever they like.

Actually, I think I would like to go drinking with the bloggers in New York on April 19, and then return to London to see Sigur Ros at the Barbican in London on April 21. However, I it seems like I am going to do neither of these things, because the Sigur Ros concert was sold out before I discovered it existed. Oh well.

No comments:

Blog Archive